Zmod DAC 1411: SYZYGY-compatible Dual-channel 14-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter
Eines der ersten SYZYGY-konformen Erweiterungsmodule von Digilent.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000498
The Zmod DAC is one of Digilent's first SYZYGY-compliant expansion modules. The SYZYGY standard offers a much higher speed/bandwidth digital interface than Pmods, but at a much smaller and lower-cost form-factor than FMC, enabling the user to configure an FPGA development board with the right I/O for their application.
The Zmod DAC is equipped with Analog Devices AD9717 the dual channel, high speed, low power, 14-bit, 125MS/s Digital to Analog Converter (DAC). Driven by the SYZYGY carrier, the Zmod DAC can generate two simultaneous signals (50Ω, ±5V, single-ended, 14-bit, 100MS/s, 40MHz+ bandwidth). The analog outputs can be connected to a circuit using SMA cables.
When coupled to a base board using SYZYGY expansion, like the Eclypse Z7 or Genesys ZU, the combination will serve as a powerful prototyping platform for instrumentation, high-speed control, and SDR products. By utilizing these expansion capabilities, users can spend more time on the analytical and system-level aspects of the solution rather than having to focus on the component-level interactions of the devices.
- Analog Devices AD9717
- Channels: 2
- Channel type: single-ended
- Resolution: 14-bit
- Absolute Resolution (amplitude ≤1.25V): 167 μV
- Absolute Resolution (amplitude >1.25V): 665 μV
- Output impedance: 50 Ω
- Sample rate (real time): 100 MS/s
- AC amplitude (max): ±5 V
- Analog bandwidth: 40 MHz @ 3 dB, 20 MHz @ 0.5 dB, 14 MHz @ 0.1 dB
- Slew rate (2 V step): 180 V/μs
- Medical instrumentation
- Portable instrumentation
- Wireless infrastructures
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Zmod DAC 1411
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Zmod DAC 1411: SYZYGY-compatible Dual-channel 14-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter Module
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-397
|ID della variazione||3064|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||45 g|