Opsero Electronic Design Inc.
Ethernet FMC 1.8V
4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports, LPC FMC: Kompatibel mit den meisten FMC-Trägern, 125 MHz Oszillator LVDS Taktquelle für den MAC
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000766
The Ethernet FMC is an FPGA Mezzanine Card that adds 4x Gigabit Ethernet ports to your FPGA or MPSoC development board. It comes with fully working example designs for multiple development boards and the latest version of Vivado. For more detailed information on the Ethernet FMC, including specifications, technical documents and example designs, please visit the product website ethernetfmc.com.
The Ethernet FMC was designed to be mated with development boards that allow the FMC card to extend over the edge of the board and be fixed with only two screws adjacent to the FMC connector, as is typical for Xilinx development boards. For other development boards that support the FMC card at all four mounting points, please instead use the Robust Ethernet FMC.
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- LPC FMC: Compatible with most FMC carriers
- 125 MHz Oscillator LVDS clock source for the MAC
- Open source reference designs for several development boards on Github
- Straightforward tech support
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Ethernet FMC 1.8V
- Manufacturer: Opsero Electronic Design Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Ethernet FMC 1.8V
- Manufacturer's article number: OP031-1V8
|ID della variazione||2909|
|Produttore||Opsero Electronic Design Inc.|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||74 g|