Development Board MYD-C7Z015 DB
Mit MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module als Controller Board, 776MHz Xilinx XC7Z015 Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 Prozessor mit Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic, 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, 4GB eMMC, 32MB QSPI Flash
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000668
The MYD-C7Z015 development board is a programmable, low-cost and high-performance board designed by MYIR. It integrates Xilinx XC7Z015 (Z-7015) Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor with Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic from Xilinx Zynq-7000 family, with one PCIe interface and one SFP transceiver module interface on the base board to allow users to expand numerous of high-speed devices. It’s typically applications ranges from Industrial Automation, Test & measurement, Medical Equipment, Aerospace to military and more others.
The MYD-C7Z015 development board is using the MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module as the core controller board which integrates the core components including the Zynq-7015 processor, 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, 4GB eMMC, 32MB quad SPI Flash, a Gigabit Ethernet PHY, a USB PHY and external watchdog. The MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module is mounted on to the MYD-C7Z015 base board through two 0.8mm pitch 140-pin Board-to-Board connectors. Compared with the Zynq-7010, the processor Zynq-7015, has more logic cells, Block RAM and DSP slices, which makes the board obtain more powerful programmable function for users.
The MYD-C7Z015 development board is using the same base board with MYD-C7Z010/20 development board and takes full features of the Zynq-7015 SoC to create a rich set of peripherals to the base board through headers and connectors including one RS232 serial port, four USB Host ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port, CAN, HDMI, LCD/Touch screen, TF card slot, RTC, one XADC header to allow you take advantage of Xilinx XADC, three PMoD headers to meet your I/O needs with PMoDs and one low-pin count FMC connector to allow various FMC cards for custom I/O options. Especially, it has one SFP transceiver module to keep higher transmission speed and better stability during your evaluation, as well as one PCIe interface, which contributes the data transmission speed to a high frequency when customers using the board.
The MYD-C7Z015 development board is preloaded with Linux and delivered with necessary cable accessories. It is a high-performance and low-cost development platform for evaluation and prototype based on Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC family.
- MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module as Controller Board
- 766MHz Xilinx XC7Z015 Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor with Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 512MB, 32-bit)
- 4GB eMMC, 32MB QSPI Flash
- 4 x USB2.0 Host, Gigabit Ethernet, CAN, HDMI, LCD, TF
- 1 x XADC, 3 x Pmod, 1 x FMC, 1 x SFP, 1 x PCIe
- Ready-to-Run Linux 3.15.0
The MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module is capable of running Linux 3.15.0. MYIR provides a downloadable software package.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x MYD-C7Z015 Development Board with MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module as Controller Board
- 1 x 1.5 m cross Ethernet cable
- 1 x DB9 UART to USB cable (new from 30.04.2020)
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x 16 GB TF card (new from 30.04.2020)
- 1 x 12V/1.25A Power adapter
- Manufacturer: MYIR Make Your Idea Real
- Manufacturer's article name: MYD-C7Z015 Development Board
- Manufacturer's article number: MYD-C7Z015-4E1D-766-I
|ID della variazione||2602|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||920 g|