MYC-C7Z010 CPU Module with XC7Z010-1CLG400C (commercial temperature range)
Xilinx Zynq XC7Z010-1CLG400C, 1 GByte DDR3, 4 GB eMMC, 32 MB QSPI Flash, 10/100/1000M Ethernet PHY, Dimension: 75 mm x 55 mm
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000593
The MYC-C7Z010/20 CPU Module is a Linux-ready ZYNQ-based SOM (System on Module) available for either the XC7Z010 or XC7Z020 version. It integrates Xilinx’s Dual Cortex-A9 + FPGA All Programmable SoC device, 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, 4GB eMMC, 32MB quad SPI Flash, a Gigabit Ethernet PHY, a USB PHY and external watchdog. Two 0.8mm pitch 140-pin board-to-board connectors provide a large number of I/O signals for ARM peripherals and FPGA I/Os to enable your base board extension. It is ideal for your next embedded design, thus helping you reduce development effort and speed up your time to market.
The MYD-C7Z010/20 development board is delivered with necessary cable accessories and MYIR offers optional 4.3-inch and 7-inch LCD Module. The board is preloaded with Linux. It is a high-performance and low-cost development platform for evaluation and prototype based on Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC family.
The MYC-C7Z010/20 CPU Module is the core board of MYD-C7Z010/20 development board which is an excellent platform for evaluation and prototype based on MYIR’s MYC-C7Z010/20 CPU module. It takes full features of the Zynq-7010 and 7020 SoC and has extended rich peripherals to the base board including four USB Host ports, RS232 serial port, Gigabit Ethernet, CAN, LCD and HDMI. It has one XADC header to allow you take advantage of Xilinx XADC; it has three PMoD headers to meet your I/O needs with PMoDs (only for 7020); it also has a low-pin count FMC connector to allow various FMC cards for custom I/O options. Typical applications are Industrial Automation, Test & measurement, Medical Equipment, Intelligent Video Surveillance, Aerospace and military, etc.
- Xilinx XC7Z010-1CLG400C (Zynq-7010)
- 667 MHz ARM® dual-core Cortex™-A9 MPCore processor (up to 866MHz)
- Integrated Artix-7 class FPGA subsystem
- 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM (512MB*2)
- 4 GB eMMC
- 32 MB QSPI Flash (16MB is optional)
- 10/100/1000M Ethernet PHY
- External watchdog
- Three LEDs
- Two 0.8mm pitch 140-pin board-to-board expansion connectors
- Dimensions: 75mm x 55mm (10-layer PCB design)
- Power supply: 5V/0.5A
- Working temp.: 0~70 Celsius
- OS Support: Linux 3.15.0
The MYC-C7Z010 CPU Module is capable of running Linux 3.15.0. MYIR provides a downloadable software package.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x MYC-C7Z010 CPU Module (for Zynq-7010)
- Manufacturer: MYIR Make Your Idea Real
- Manufacturer's article name: MYC-C7Z010 CPU Module
- Manufacturer's article number: MYC-C7Z010-4E1D-667-C
|ID della variazione||2359|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||27 g|