Opsero Electronic Design Inc.
Robust Ethernet FMC 1.8V
4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports, LPC FMC: Kompatibel mit den meisten FMC-Trägern, 125 MHz Oszillator LVDS Taktquelle für den MAC
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000769
The Robust Ethernet FMC is an FPGA Mezzanine Card that adds 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports to your FPGA or MPSoC development board. It comes with fully working example designs for multiple development boards and the latest version of Vivado. For more detailed information on the Robust Ethernet FMC, including specifications, technical documents and example designs, please visit the product website ethernetfmc.com.
The Robust Ethernet FMC was designed to be mated with development boards that mechanically support the FMC card at all four mounting points. For other development boards that only support the FMC card using the two mounting points adjacent to the FMC connector, you may use the more economical Ethernet FMC.
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- LPC FMC: Compatible with most FMC carriers
- 125 MHz Oscillator LVDS clock source for the MAC
- Open source reference designs for several development boards on Github
- Straightforward tech support
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Robust Ethernet FMC 1.8V
- Manufacturer: Opsero Electronic Design Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Robust Ethernet FMC 1.8V
- Manufacturer's article number: OP041-1V8
|ID della variazione||2912|
|Produttore||Opsero Electronic Design Inc.|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||79 g|