HW-FMC-XM105-G Debug Card
Ermöglicht den Zugriff auf viele Pins der FMC Stecker, die sich beispielsweise auf Xilinx Boards, wie SP601, SP605 und ML605 befinden.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000519
This article is distributed only within Germany!
This item is a NCNR product (None Cancelable, None Returnable).
NCNR products are identified by Trenz Electronic GmbH as none cancelable, none returnable, by reason of product type, volume or value.
Customer acknowledges that any orders for NCNR products are legally binding, and are subject to the following conditions:
- Customer may not cancel or reduce orders or reservations for NCNR products without written approval from Trenz Electronic GmbH.
- Customer may not reschedule delivery of orders or reservations for NCNR products without the written approval from Trenz Electronic GmbH.
- Except for returns under applicable warranty, if any, Trenz Electronic GmbH will not accept a return on NCNR products.
The FMC XM105 Debug Card is designed to provide access to many of the pins on the FMC connector found on Xilinx FMC-supported boards including the SP601,SP605 and ML605.
The FMC XM105 Debug Card provides a number of multi-position headers and connectors which break out FPGA interface signals to and from the board interface. A serial IIC bus re-programmable LVDS clock source and a pair of SMA connectors provide differential clock sources to the FMC-supported board FGPA. A 2 Kb serial IIC EEPROM provides non-volatile storage.
Low pin count (LPC) and high pin count (HPC) FMC board connector interfaces are supported. SP601 and SP605 boards provide a single FMC LPC interface. ML605 provides one FMC LPC and one FMC HPC interface. The FMC XM105 Debug Card contains a FMC HPC connector which mates with LPC or HPC FMC-supported board connectors.
- VITA 57.1 FMC HPC connector
- Single-ended signals from the carrier board, clocks, JTAG, power.
- 40 Single Ended I/O (20 Pairs) on the LPC Pins
- 80 Single Ended I/O (40 Pairs) on the HPC Pins
- Mictor connector 38 pin female Mictor connector
- Shared I/O with LPC Pins
- Mictor JTAG pins broken out
- 16 and 12 additional LPC Single Ended I/O
- 8 LPC I/O on 6 pin x 2 row male header (2x6 Pmod Header)
- 4 LPC I/O on 6 pin x 1 row male header (1x6 Pmod Header)
- Four User LEDS Shared with I/O
- 12 additional HPC Single Ended I/O
- FMC JTAG 9-pin header
- 9 pin x 1 row male header with FMC JTAG connections
- SMA connectors
- Silicon Labs Si570 IIC serial bus re programmable LVDS clock source EEPROM
- 2 Kb EEPROM, IIC compatible electrically erasable programmable memory (EEPROM) with 2 Kb (256 bytes) of non-volatile storage.
- Power Good LEDs
- Power good LEDs for +12V, carrier to mezzanine (PG_C2M) and Vadjust/3.3V
Scope of Delivery
- FMC XM105 Debug Card
- Welcome letter
- Four (4) mounting screws
- Two (2) standoffs
Board documentation, schematics, and PCB design files are available.
- Necessary equipment
- Small Phillips screwdriver to secure the FMC debug board to the carrier board
- PC with Internet access to download documentation, board files, and schematics
- Manufacturer: Xilinx
- Manufacturer's article name: FMC XM105 Debug Card
- Manufacturer's article number: HW-FMC-XM105-G
- Manufacturer product page
- Xilinx Solution Center
- Xilinx User Community Foren
|ID della variazione||1922|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||380 g|