1-Wire RFID Reader (294-00104) + RFID card (PPEX00000870)
1-wire RFID reader for fleet management devices
Item number VAR-827000865
One of the implemented features for fleet management devices is 1-Wire data protocol, which can be used to read RFID Tags by emulating them using iButton protocols. It is a convenient way to implement driver authorization in your vehicles if you want to use RFID tags with minimal setup complexity.
1-Wire RFID readers are great in these use cases:
- Immobilizer - prevent anyone from starting the vehicle without scanning an RFID tag first.
- Authorized driving - keep track of who is driving your vehicle according to the RFID tag they use to authenticate themselves.
- Auto Geofencing – gives ability to know when car leaves customized areas without RFID authorization.
|Net weight||100 g|
- 1-Wire Interface
- Wiring - White wire – 1-wire data, Brown wire – power supply, Green - ground
- Power Supply - 6,5-30 V DC
- Frequency standard - 125 kHz
- Type of transponder - Manchester, 64 cycles per bit
- Antenna surface area - 6,8 cm²
- Reading range - 4 cm
- Reading frequency - 6 times per second for identification, 2 times per second when transponder is in range of reader
- Supported 1-Wire commands - 0x33 (0x0F) - Read ROM, 0xF0 - Search ROM
- Fastening method M12 thread
- Cable length 40 cm
- Operating temperature From -20 ºC to +55 ºC
- Operating humidity Up to 70%