Cora Z7-07S Zynq-7000 Single Core Options for ARM/FPGA SoC Development
A ready-to-use, low-cost, and easily embeddable development platform designed around the Zynq-7000.
Item number VAR-827000466
Cora Z7 is a ready-to-use, low-cost, and easily embeddable development platform designed around the powerful Zynq-7000 All-Programmable System-on-Chip (APSoC) from Xilinx. The Zynq-7000 architecture tightly integrates a single core 667MHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor with a Xilinx 7-series FPGA. This pairing grants the ability to surround the processor with a unique set of software-defined peripherals and controllers, tailored for the target application.
The Cora Z7’s wide array of hardware interfaces, from a 1 Gbps Ethernet PHY to analog-to-digital converters and general-purpose input/output pins, make it an ideal platform for the development of a vast variety of embedded applications. The small form factor and mounting holes make the Cora Z7 ready to be used as one component of a larger solution. The on-board SD Card slot, Ethernet, and Power solution allow the Cora Z7 to operate independently of a host computer.
|ARM Processor Cores||1|
|1 MSPS On-chip ADC||Yes|
|Look-up Tables (LUTs)||14,400|
|Block RAM (Kbits)||225|
|Clock Management Tiles||2|
- Full support for Vivado and Petalinux design environments
- 667 MHz Cortex-A9 processor with tightly integrated Xilinx FPGA
- 512 MB DDR3 memory
- Arduino shield and Pmod connectors for add-on hardware devices
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Large array of general purpose input/output ports for any number of different custom solutions
- Small form factor and mounting holes
- Programmable from JTAG and microSD card
Product Intro Video
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Cora Z7-07S single core developmentboard with Xilinx Zynq-7000
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Cora Z7: Zynq-7000 Single Core for ARM/FPGA SoC Development
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-370
|Legacy item ID||2880|
|Net weight||64 g|