Pmod AD2: 4-channel 12-bit A/D Converter
The Pmod AD2 is an analog to digital converter module with up to 4-channels at 12-bit resolution powered by the Analog Devices AD7991.
Variation number (MEPA): VAR-827000342
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod AD2
The Pmod AD2 is an analog-to-digital converter powered by the Analog Devices AD7991. Users may communicate with the board through I2C to configure up to 4 conversion channels at 12 bits of resolution.
- Up to four 12-bit analog to digital converter channels
- On-board 2.048 V voltage reference
- Jumper selectable reference input
- Small PCB size for flexible designs (1.0 in × 0.8 in)(2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod AD2 in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod AD2: 4-channel 12-bit A/D Converter
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-217