Pmod SD: Full-sized SD Card Slot
Provides a convenient SD card slot for use with Digilent system and microcontroller boards.
Código de artículo VAR-827000292
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod SD
The Pmod SD provides a full sized SD card slot that can be accessed through SPI.
- Full size SD card slot
- Store and access large amounts of date from your system board
- No limitation on file system or memory size of SD card used
- 1-bit and 4-bit communication
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.8“ × 1.8” (4.6 cm × 4.6 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod SD
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod SD: Full-sized SD Card Slot
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-123
|Identificación de artículo||100193|
|ID de artículo histórico||1874|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||18 g|