Pmod CON1: Wire terminal connectors
Designed for use with a Digilent system board and conveys I/O signals between six screw terminals and a 6-pin header connection.
Código de artículo VAR-827000304
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod CON1
The Pmod CON1 is a small module with six screw terminals to interface with external wires that are not compatible with the DIP standard. Two of the terminals can be used to provide power from an outside source and the other four can be used for data signals.
- Six screw terminals
- Four screw terminals for data signals
- Two screw terminals for external power
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.1“ × 0.8” (2.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod CON1
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod CON1: Wire Terminal Connectors
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-065
|Identificación de artículo||100205|
|ID de artículo histórico||1898|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||15 g|