Pmod 8LD: Eight High-brightness LEDs
Acht äusserst leuchtstarke LEDs, die von Logik-Level-Transistoren angesteuert werden können.
Código de artículo VAR-827000309
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod 8LD
The Pmod 8LD has eight high-bright LEDs that are driven by logic-level transistors so each LED can be illuminated with a logic high signal that provides less than 1mA of current.
- Eight high-brightness green LEDs
- Uses BJTs for low-power logic level control
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.1 in × 0.8 in (2.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod 8LD
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod 8LD: Eight High-brightness LEDs
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-163
|Identificación de artículo||100210|
|ID de artículo histórico||1912|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||10 g|