Pmod HB5: H-bridge with feedback inputs
Ideale Lösung für Robotik und andere Anwendungen, bei denen Logiksignale verwendet werden, um kleine bis mittelgroße DC-Motoren zu fahren wie z.B. die Digilent Motor/Getriebe.
Código de artículo VAR-827000329
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod HB5
The Pmod HB5 offers a 2A H-bridge circuit to drive small to medium sized DC motors. Two sensor feedback pins are incorporated into the motor connection header and are specifically designed to work with the Digilent motor/gearbox, which incorporates quadrature encoder feedback.
- 2A H-bridge circuit
- Drive a DC motor with operation voltage up to 12V
- 6-pin JST connector for direct connection to Digilent motor/gearboxes
- Two screw terminals for external motor power supply
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2 in × 0.8 in (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 5
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod HB5
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod HB5: H-bridge Driver with Feedback Inputs
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-106
|Identificación de artículo||100230|
|ID de artículo histórico||1941|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||12 g|