Pmod PS2: Keyboard/mouse connector
Das Pmod PS2 ermöglicht den Anschluss von PS/2 Mäusen oder Tastaturen an ein Digilent-Board.
Código de artículo VAR-827000331
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod PS2
The Pmod PS2 is a module that allows users to interface PS/2 style mice or keyboards with their system. By supplying a clock signal to the Pmod, users can then receive the standard 11-bit words that are sent from the attached peripheral.
- Standard PS/2 port
- Jumper to allow for an external power source
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod PS2
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod PS2: Keyboard / Mouse Connector
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-094
|Identificación de artículo||100232|
|ID de artículo histórico||1943|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||12 g|