Pmod AMP2: Audio Amplifier
Das Pmod AMP2 verstärkt Low-Power-Audiosignale.
Código de artículo VAR-827000364
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod AMP2
The Pmod AMP2 is a low power audio amplifier through the use of the Analog Devices SSM2377. With digital gain options and a pop-and-click feature, users are able to drive a variety of monophonic outputs by providing a digital or analog signal.
- Filterless, high efficiency audio amplifier
- Monophonic audio output
- Standard 1/8“ (0.32 cm) mono speaker jack
- Micropower shutdown mode
- Pop–and-click suppression
- Digital gain select
- Small PCB size for flexible designa 1.25” × 0.8“ (3.2 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod AMP2 in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod AMP2: Audio Amplifier
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-233
|Identificación de artículo||100265|
|ID de artículo histórico||2043|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||10 g|