Pmod LVLSHFT: Digital Logic Level Shifter
Der Digilent PmodLVLSHFT ist ein digitaler Logik-Pegelwandler.
Código de artículo VAR-827000411
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod LVLSHFT
The Digilent Pmod LVLSHFT is a digital logic level shifter. This module is ideal for users who want to supply logic signals following a 3.3V CMOS standard but have an alternate logic level output that is used for other applications such as JTAG programming.
- Digital logic level shifter
- Translates logic signals between two user-supplied voltage levels
- 2 × 7 JTAG header
- 8 miniature switches to dictate logic level conversion
- Voltage range between 1.8V and 5.5V
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.8 in × 0.8 in (4.6 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x PmodLVLSHFT in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: PmodLVLSHFT - Digital Logic Level Shifter
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-320
|Identificación de artículo||100312|
|ID de artículo histórico||2416|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||13 g|