Pmod COLOR: Color Sensor Module
Farbsensormodul, welches rotes, grünes, blaues und klares Licht erfassen kann.
Código de artículo VAR-827000444
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod COLOR
The Digilent Pmod COLOR is a color sensor module with the ability to sense red, green, blue and clear light. The onboard AMS's TCS3472 integrates an IR blocking filter to accurately determine the color of objects as well as sense ambient light under varying lighting conditions and through attenuating materials. A user controlled white LED is also provided to help illuminate the color of objects.
- AMS's TCS3472 Color Sensor
- IR-blocking filter
- White LED for reflective measurements
- Suitable for use behind darkened glass
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.8“ × 1.35” (2.03 cm × 3.43 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with I²C interface
- Pass-through Pmod host port for daisy chaining
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 6
- Light color temperature measurement
- RGB LED consistency control
- Industrial process control
Scope of Delivery
- 1x Pmod COLOR in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod COLOR: Color Sensor Module
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-348
|Identificación de artículo||100345|
|ID de artículo histórico||2818|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||12 g|