Trenz Electronic GmbH
SoC Module with Xilinx Zynq XC7Z015-1CLG485I, 1 GByte DDR3L, 4 x 5 cm
Xilinx Zynq SoC XC7Z015-1CLG485I, 1 GByte DDR3L SDRAM, 32 MByte SPI Flash, 10/100/1000 tri-speed Gigabit Ethernet transceiver (PHY), USB 2.0 transceiver, size: 4 x 5 cm
Código de artículo VAR-827001626
The predecessor of this article is TE0715-04-51I33-A. All changes are in the Product Change Notification (PCN).
The Trenz Electronic TE0715-05-51I33-A is an industrial-grade SoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq Z-7015 with 4 MGT Links, a Gigabit Ethernet transceiver, 1 GByte DDR3L SDRAM with 32-bit width, 32 MByte SPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of conﬁgurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq 7015 XC7Z015-1CLG485I
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- ARM dual-core Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 10/100/1000 tri-speed gigabit Ethernet transceiver (PHY) with SGMII
- MAC Address EEPROM
- USB 2.0 high-speed ULPI transceiver
- 32-bit-wide 1 GByte DDR3L SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory (with XiP support)
- Programmable Clock Generator: Transceiver Clock (default 125 MHz)
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin Razor Beam High-Speed hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm)
- 132 FPGA I/O's (65 LVDS pairs possible) and 14 PS-MIO available on board-to-board connectors
- 4 GTP/GTX Tranceivers
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters:
- 4.0 A x 1.0V power rail
- 3.0 A x 1.5V power rail
- Temperature compensated RTC (real-time clock)
- System management
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- User LED
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Vivado ML Standard Edition (free version)
The Vivado ML Standard Edition is the FREE version of the Vivado design suite. Vivado ML Standard delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.Overview of all editions of Vivado ML
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0715-05-51I33-A Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm SoC module with Xilinx Zynq-7015
- 8 x screws
- 4 x bolts
- Manufacturer's article number: TE0715-05-51I33-A
- Trenz Electronic TE0715 Wiki
- Samtec LSHM Razor Beam, High-Speed Hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips, regular 4 mm,
overview, compatibility, mating heights and speed rating: Wiki, mounted on every 4 x 5 cm module of Trenz Electronic
- Support Forum
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
The online pictures of this product are not a legally binding offer, but are symbol pictures for illustration and presentation only.
|Identificación de artículo||101379|
|ID de artículo histórico||3471|
|Fabricante||Trenz Electronic GmbH|
|País de origen|
|Peso neto||49 g|