DMM Shield: 7-Function Digital Multimeter Shield
Digitales Mulitmeter im praktischen Arduino Shield Form Faktor.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000464
The DMM Shield brings the functionality of a digital multimeter to a convenient shield form factor. Complete with FPGA and microcontroller libraries, the DMM shield can be integrated into designs and communicates via a custom SPI protocol. It is a 5 1/2 digit digital multimeter, with hardware designed for use with Digilent's line of microcontroller boards such as Uno32, uC32, WF32, or Max32 and FPGA boards that are equipped with the Arduino shield header such as Arty A7, Arty Z7-10, Arty Z7-20 or Arty S7.
The libraries and out of box material are written for the Uno32, uC32, WF32, Max32, and Arty Z7-20. The shield is built around the HY3131 module from Hycon Technology, which is an analog front end DMM dedicated chip. The device has 7 measurement functions and is factory calibrated. It can be used out of the box with the compatible system boards line.
The data from the DMM Shield is accessed through a custom SPI interface, using digital IO pins exposed on the DMM Shield connector.
- Full compatibility with all Digilent system boards featuring the Arduino Shield Header
- Provides 4 banana connectors for measurements (Volts/Resistances, COM, milliamps, Amps)
- Floating COM
- AC/DC voltage and current measurements
- Diode, continuity measurement/function
- Resistance measurement
- Supports SPI connection
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x 7-Function Digital Multimeter Shield
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: DMM Shield: 7-Function Digital Multimeter Shield
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-356
|ID della variazione||2877|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||76 g|