Nexys A7 (100T) academic: FPGA Trainer Board Recommended for ECE Curriculum
Zuvor bekannt als Nexys 4 DDR, mit einem integriertem Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA XC7A100T-1CSG324C
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000469
This article is part of the Remote Learning Special Sale:
Please note the information at the end of this page.
The Nexys A7 is the new name for Digilent's popular Nexys 4 DDR board.
Featuring the same Artix-7 field programmable gate array (FPGA) from Xilinx, the Nexys A7-100T is a ready-to-use digital circuit development platform designed to bring additional industry applications into the classroom environment. With its large, high-capacity FPGA and collection of USB, Ethernet, and other ports, the Nexys A7 can host designs ranging from digital systems to embedded processors. It is also a recommended platform for ARM SoC Training course and MIPSfpga CPU architecture course
Several built-in peripherals, including an accelerometer, a temperature sensor, MEMs digital microphone, speaker amplifier, and plenty of I/O devices allow the Nexys A7 to be used for a wide range of designs without needing any other components.
The Nexys A7 is compatible with Xilinx's new high-performance Vivado Design Suite as well as the ISE toolset, which includes ChipScope and EDK. Xilinx offers free WebPACK versions of these tool sets, so designs can be implemented at no additional cost.
Artix-7 Part: XC7A100T-1CSG324C
- UART/JTAG USB port
- Pmod port for XADC signals
- Audio connector
- Ethernet connector
- USB host connector
- MicroSD card connector
- 12-bit VGA output
- Four Pmod ports
- Power jack
Vivado Design Suite as well as the ISE toolset.
- Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA XC7A100T-1CSG324C
- 15,850 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 4,860 Kbits of fast block RAM
- Six clock management tiles, each with phase-locked loop (PLL)
- 240 DSP slices
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450 MHz
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- 128 MB DDR2 Memory
- Serial Flash
- Digilent USB-JTAG port for FPGA programming and communication
- microSD card connector
- Ships with rugged plastic case and USB cable
- USB-UART Bridge
- 10/100 Ethernet PHY
- PWM audio output
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 16 user switches
- 16 user LEDs
- Two tri-color LEDs
- PDM microphone
- Temperature sensor
- Two 4-digit 7-segment displays
- USB HID Host for mice, keyboards and memory sticks
- Pmod for XADC signals
- 12-bit VGA output
- Four Pmod ports
- Nexys A7-50T XADC Demo
- Nexys-A7-50T GPIO Demo
- Nexys-A7-50T Keyboard Demo
- Nexys-A7-50T Out-of-Box Demo
- Nexys A7-100T XADC Demo
- Nexys-A7-100T GPIO Demo
- Nexys-A7-100T Keyboard Demo
- Nexys-A7-100T Out-of-Box Demo
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Nexys A7 academic: Artix-7 100T FPGA Board in a custom hardshell plastic case with protective foam
- 1 x Micro USB cable (USB A to Micro-B)
Overview Pmods by Digilent Inc. sorted after their name, Bus, logic level and specification version.
Pmods are designed to plug directly into Pmod host ports that adhere to the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification. Additionally, the Digilent Pmod Standard lays out guidelines for form factor, communication protocols and access to a target audience through reference manuals, code examples, user guides, and technical support.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Nexys A7: FPGA Trainer Board Recommended for ECE Curriculum
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-292
Articles with academic pricing may be sold by us only within Germany and Austria. If you are located in following countries, please order from your local distributor.
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose (General Data Protection Regulation, chapter 6 sentence 1 b) to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing. Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to request comprehensive information on the data stored about your person. You can also request the correction, deletion and blocking of individual personal data at any time.
Please send us the data by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after ordering.
|ID della variazione||2919|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||253 g|