Pmod ACL: 3-axis Accelerometer
Der Pmod ACL ist ein 3-Achsen Beschleunigungssensor mit 12-Pin Pmod Stecker.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000340
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod ACL
The Pmod ACL is a 3-axis digital accelerometer module that provides input to a system board. Communication via SPI or I2C with the on-board Analog Devices ADXL345 allows the user to access up to 13 bits of acceleration data, indicating the Pmod's angle of orientation.
- 3-axis, ±2/4/8/16g accelerometer
- User-selectable resolution
- Activity/inactivity monitoring
- Single/double-tap and free-fall detection
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0 in × 0.8 in (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface and 2×4-pin I²C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2A
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod ACL in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod ACL - 3-axis Accelerometer
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-097
|ID della variazione||1974|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||10 g|