Pmod HB3: H-bridge w/ feedback inputs
Eignet sich zur Ansteuerung kleiner- bis mittelgroßer DC-Motoren über logische Signale, beispielsweise für Robotik-Anwendungen.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000314
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod HB3
The Pmod HB3 is a 2A H-Bridge module. This module includes a separate pin header in addition to the standard 6-pin header to receive any external motor feedback signals. The H-Bridge can be driven through GPIO signals.
- 2A H-bridge circuit
- Drive a DC motor with operation voltage up to 12V
- Screw terminal blocks for connection to the motor
- Separate header for external motor feedback
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2 in × 0.8 in (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 5
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod HB3
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod HB3: H-bridge w/ feedback inputs
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-069
|ID della variazione||1918|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||14 g|