Pmod OLEDrgb: 96 x 64 RGB OLED with 16-bit color resolution
Das Pmod OLED RGB verfügt über ein 96 x 64 Pixel-RGB-OLED-Display mit 16-Bit-Farbauflösung.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000415
What is Pmod?
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod OLEDrgb
The PmodOLEDrgb features a 96 x 64 pixel RGB OLED display that is capable of 16-bit color resolution. As a graphical display, users may show off graphs, full-color pictures, text, and anything else they want to see by communicating with it through SPI.
- 96×64 pixel RGB OLED screen
- 0.8“ x 0.5” graphical display
- 16-bit color resolution
- Two low-power display shutdown modes
- Small PCB size for flexible designs (1.4“ x 1.0”)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Library and example code available in resource center
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod OLEDrgb
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod OLEDrgb: 96 x 64 RGB OLED with 16-bit color resolution
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-323
|ID della variazione||2441|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||13 g|