Pmod RF2: IEEE 802.15 RF Transceiver
Das PmodRF2 ermöglicht die RF Kommunikation für Digilent Boards mit 12-Pin Pmod Steckern.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000343
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod RF2
The Pmod RF2 adds RF communication through the Microchip® MRF24J40 IEEE 802.15.4™ 2.4GHz RF transceiver module. By communicating with the device through SPI, users can transmit data at speeds up to 625 kbps through the ZigBee®, MiWi™, and MiWi P2P software stacks all available for download at the Microchip website: www.microchip.com/wireless.
- IEEE 802.15-compliant RF transceiver
- Supports ZigBee, MiWi and MiWi P2P wireless networking protocols
- ISM band 2.405-2.48 GHz operation
- Integrated 20 MHz and 32.768 oscillator circuitry
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2“ × 0.8” (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2A
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod RF2 in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod RF2: IEEE 802.15 RF Transceiver
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-201
|ID della variazione||1982|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||15 g|