Pmod SSD: Seven-segment display
Zweistelliges 7-segmentiges Display zum direkten Anschluss an ein Digilent System Board.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000303
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod SSD
The Pmod SSD is a two-digit seven-segment display. Users can toggle through GPIO signals which digit is currently on at a rate of 50 Hz or greater to achieve persistence-of-vision to give the effect of both digits being lit up simultaneously.
Note: The PmodSSD has two separate 6-pin headers.
- Two-digit high brightness seven-segment display
- Easily view a counter or timer
- Common Cathode configuration
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 1.7” (2.5 cm × 4.3 cm)
- Two 6-pin Pmod connectors with GPIO interfaces
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod SSD
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod SSD: Seven-segment Display
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-126
|ID della variazione||1895|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||10 g|