Pmod SWT: 4 User Slide Switches
Four slide switches that can be used to provide on and off inputs into a circuit or board. The switches can be used as mode switches and also as data input switches.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000312
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod SWT
The Pmod SWT provides users with four slides switches for up to 16 different binary logic inputs to for the attached system board.
- 4 slide switches
- Add user input to host board or project
- Static binary logic input
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.3 in × 0.8 in (3.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod SWT
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod SWT: 4 User Slide Switches
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-083
|ID della variazione||1915|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||13 g|