Pmod TMP2: Temperature Sensor
Temperatursensor und Thermostat Modul, basierend auf den Analog Devices ADT7420.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000351
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod TMP2
The Pmod TMP2 is an ambient temperature sensor powered by the Analog Devices® ADT7420. Through the I2C interface, users may appreciate a resolution of 0.0078°C through 16 bits of data.
- 16-bit ambient temperature sensor
- Typical accuracy better that 0.25ºC
- 240 ms continuous conversion time
- Programmable over and under-temperature control pins
- No calibration required
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod TMP2
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod TMP2: Temperature Sensor
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-221
|ID della variazione||2009|
|Paese di produzione|
|Peso netto||10 g|