ZedBoard Advanced Image Processing Kit - Quad PCAM
Low-Cost-Entwicklungsboard für die Xilinx Zynq-7000 Plattform (Extensible Processing Platform EPP). Zynq-7000 AP SoC XC7Z020-CLG484, 512 MB DDR3, 256 MB Quad-SPI-Flash, 4 GB SD-Karte, sowie ein Pcam-Adapter und vier Pcam 5C Kamera-Module.
Numero di variazione (MEPA): VAR-827000495
The ZedBoard Advanced Image Processing Kit was built to use the video processing capabilities of the Zynq-7000 AP SoC's tightly coupled ARM processing system and 7-series programmable logic. Included in the bundle is a ZedBoard, an FMC Pcam Adapter, and up to four Pcams to create the ultimate video streaming setup.
Users can take advantage of our project demonstrations to get started:
Eventually, users can develop high speed engines for video processing, advanced video algorithms, video content analysis, processing digital video in real time, intelligent vision solutions, and any embedded vision application.
- Xilinx Zynq-7000 AP SoC XC7Z020-CLG484
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9
- 512 MB DDR3
- 256 MB Quad-SPI Flash
- On-board USB-JTAG Programming
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- USB OTG 2.0 and USB-UART
- Analog Devices ADAU1761 SigmaDSP® Stereo, Low Power, 96 kHz, 24-Bit Audio Codec
- Analog Devices ADV7511 High Performance 225 MHz HDMI Transmitter (1080p HDMI, 8-bit VGA, 128x32 OLED)
- PS & PL I/O expansion (FMC, Pmod, XADC)
FMC Pcam Adapter Features
- Two/Four Pcam system-side connectors
- Level translators from MIPI D-PHY to LVDS and LVCMOS
- Male FMC LPC connector for digital signals
- Compatible with a wide range of VADJ voltages (1.8V – 3.3V)
Pcam 5C Features
- 5MP color system-on-chip image sensor
- 15-pin FFC connector for image data
- Dual lane MIPI CSI-2 image sensor interface
- Supports QSXGA@15Hz, 1080p@30Hz, 720p@60Hz, VGA@90Hz and QVGA@120Hz
- Output formats include RAW10, RGB565, CCIR656, YUV422/420, YCbCr422, and JPEG compression*
- Standard M12 lens mount for lens interchangeability
- Ships with 10 cm cable and factory installed fixed-focus lens
- Small PCB size for flexible designs (4.0 cm x 2.5 cm)
- 1×7 straight 100-mil header for access to auxiliary camera signals
- Works with Pcam compatible Digilent development boards
*JPEG compressed output is a feature of the OV5640, but is currently untested on this module
- Video analytics
- Machine vision
- Medical imaging
- Video surveillance
- Advanced driver assistance systems
Scope of Delivery
The UK adapter is not included in the power supply.
- ZedBoard is a complete development kit for Xilinx Zynq-7000 AP SoC
- Four Pcam 5C fixed focus color camera modules
- FMC Pcam Adapter adds up to four cameras to your Zynq APSoC platform
- 12 V AC/DC power supply
- 4 GB SD Card
- USB A to micro-B cable
- USB Adapter: Male Micro-B to Female Standard-A
Overview Pmods by Digilent Inc. sorted after their name, Bus, logic level and specification version.
Pmods are designed to plug directly into Pmod host ports that adhere to the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification. Additionally, the Digilent Pmod Standard lays out guidelines for form factor, communication protocols and access to a target audience through reference manuals, code examples, user guides, and technical support.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: ZedBoard Advanced Image Processing Kit, Quad Pcam option
- Manufacturer's article number: 471-034-1
- Product page at Digilent Inc.
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum
- Further information and product support http://www.zedboard.org/
|ID della variazione||3049|
|Paese di produzione|