Pmod ACL2: 3-axis MEMS Accelerometer
The Digilent Pmod ACL2 is an ultralow power, 3-axis MEMS accelerometer that consumes less than 2 ?A at a 100 Hz output data rate and 270 nA when in motion triggered wake-up mode.
Numéro de variation (MEPA): VAR-827000393
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod ACL2
The Pmod ACL2 is a 3-axis MEMS accelerometer powered by the Analog Devices ADXL362. By communicating with the chip via the SPI protocol, users may receive up to 12 bits of resolution for each axis of acceleration. Additionally, this module offers freefall detection as well as power saving features through its motion activated sleep and wake modes.
- 3-axis MEMS accelerometer
- Up to 12 bits of resolution per axis
- User-selectable resolution
- Activity/inactivity monitoring
- Low current consumption at
- Free-fall detection
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0 in × 0.8 in (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2A
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod ACL2 in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod ACL2: 3-axis MEMS Accelerometer
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-255